Monday, August 11, 2008

Meet Your Peers: Drew Vetere

“I am Andrew Vetere, but you can call me Drew. I grew up in a small, coastal town in Massachusetts called West Newbury. I recently (May 15, 2008) graduated from St. Michael’s College in Vermont where I majored in journalism and mass communications with a concentration in language and linguistics. This past year I held the position of outdoors editor for the school newspaper. As a sophomore I was an intern with the Eastern Ski Writers Association where I travelled to different ski areas on the East Coast and created articles for different forms of media.

"During my junior year I lived and studied in New Zealand for the year at the University of Otago. I often think about my time in New Zealand.Skiing, surfing and stirring the rad pot are my passions. I like adventures. I hope to include my passion for the outdoors and travel into my life and career path. I look forward to meeting and getting to know my colleagues at the University of Montana and hope this year brings a lot of snow!”

No comments: